Saturday, April 11, 2015


Look at this face and tell me what kind of week I had.  The kids have been sick for weeks months FOREVER.

I try really hard not to whine on this blog.  But my kids have been passing around a cough for what seems like my entire life.  Is it possible that they were sick even before they were born?  We usually just roll with it.  In a family our size, you can pretty much count at least one out of five being sick all winter long.  But this week Eliza even had trouble breathing and had to be put on a nebulizer.  And that was when I really got mad.

What do you guys do to keep your kids from getting sick?  Do I need to do flu shots next year?  More veggies and fruits?  Because something's gotta give.  Being sick during the winter is a bummer.  But being sick in the spring, when we're all dying to get outside, is super the worst.

Also, I sneezed yesterday.

Please advise.


No comments: